By accessing the website http://thisonegirlsblog.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. You are prohibited from accessing or using this site if you do not agree with any of these terms. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws.
- Use License
a. You are temporarily granted consent to download one copy of the materials (information or software) on This One Girl’s Blog’s website for private, non-commercial, and individual viewing only. This is the allowance of a license, not an allocation of title, and under this license you may not
i. Modify, edit, or copy any of the materials present on this site;
ii.Use the contents for any profitable purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
iii. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software or content contained on This One Girl’s Blog’s website;
iv. eliminate any copyright or other exclusive notations from the materials; or
v. Relocate the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
b. This authorization shall automatically terminate if there are any violations of these limitations and may be terminated by This One Girl’s Blog at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these contents or upon the termination of this license, you must abolish any downloaded content in your ownership whether in electronic or printed format.
a.The materials on This One Girl’s Blog’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. This One Girl’s Blog makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and refutes all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other abuse of rights.
b.Further, This One Girl’s Blog does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site
In no event shall This One Girl’s Blog or its contributors be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business disruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the contents on This One Girl’s Blog’s website, even if This One Girl’s Blog or a This One Girl’s Blog authorized representative has been notified verbally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow restrictions on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Accuracy of materials
The contents appearing on This One Girl’s Blog’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. This One Girl’s Blog does not warrant that any of the contents on its website are accurate, complete or current. This One Girl’s Blog may make changes to the contents contained on its website at any time without notice. However This One Girl’s Blog does not make any obligation to update the contents.
This One Girl’s Blog has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The presence of any link does not imply endorsement by This One Girl’s Blog of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
This One Girl’s Blog may revise and edit these terms of service for its website at any time without notification. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
- Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Colorado and you irrevocably agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.